Projects, chapters and committees at FOSS4G 2017 Boston: final call for contributions to annual general meeting

Projects, chapters and committees at FOSS4G 2017 Boston: final call for contributions to annual general meeting

Helena Mitasova-7
Dear all,

in addition to the call from Jody to provide your information for the new website,
this is a final call for contributions to the OSGeo Annual General meeting
The program for OSGeo Annual General meeting is filling up quickly, so if you would like to present a brief report about OSGeo project, local chapter or a committee activities, please sign up on wiki here
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Annual_General_Meeting_2017

and add your slide(s) here:
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1T9QRcCdyd8PLQnXB2VfZ2k3ReX-9CH_YXRg0VKqtgeQ/edit?usp=sharing

For the AGM report I have found that we had at least 15 regional FOSS4G related conferences since FOSS4G Bonn - see slide 10 above. I you find that I missed any, please let me know so that I can add it (or just add it yourself).
Similarly for Code / community sprints (slide 11) and sessions, booths at other conferences.

Thanks to all who already signed up and added slides - feel free to include some photos or images to share the creative spririt and fun.

Helena
for your OSGeo BoD

Helena Mitasova
Professor at the Department of Marine,
Earth, and Atmospheric Sciences
and Center for Geospatial Analytics
North Carolina State University
Raleigh, NC 27695-8208

Re: Projects, chapters and committees at FOSS4G 2017 Boston: final call for contributions to annual general meeting

jody.garnett
Thanks Helena,

For officers, committees and projects this is a responsibility (part of acting on behalf of our members). If unable to attend please check if another member of your community can speak on your behalf.

On Wed, Aug 9, 2017 at 8:33 PM Helena Mitasova <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Jody Garnett

Re: Projects, chapters and committees at FOSS4G 2017 Boston: final call for contributions to annual general meeting

jmckenna
Administrator
Hi Helena,

I've added a short 1min report from the Google Summer of Code admins, to
the AGM schedule.

-jeff