Projection on-the-fly with raster

Luiz Motta
QGis make projection on-the-fly with raster or only vector layers ?

I make all steps to make on-the-fly(OTF) describe in userguide.pdf (7.2 Getting Started).

When i enable OTF in project setting the raster layer hide.

I can confirm the extend image in OTF is correct, because, the tool zoom to layer extend running OK, for this, i used the vector layer with same extend image.

Information about my project/data
1) Versin QGis:
0.11-Metis
Code revision 8815

2) Projections
2.1) Raster Layer:
QGIS SRSID: 2435
PostGIS SRID: 29190
+proj=utm +zone=20 +south +ellps=aust_SA +units=m +no_defs
2.2) Qgis project:
QGIS SRSID: 3344
PostGIS SRID: 4326
+proj=longlat +ellps=WGS84 +datum=WGS84 +no_defs

3) Format Raster Layer: GEOTIF

O jeito mais fácil de manter a sua lista de amigos sempre em ordem! Organize seus contatos!

Re: Projection on-the-fly with raster

Magnus Homann
Luiz Motta skrev:
> QGis make projection on-the-fly with raster or only vector layers ?

Only vector layers, I'm afraid.

Magnus