ProjectGraduationChecklist for Incubation - sprint?

ProjectGraduationChecklist for Incubation - sprint?

Jachym Cepicky
Hi

as @tomkralidis is mentioning, we should move with our OSGeo incubation
process too [1]

Shall we do it like we did with the code review? Using some 2-hours sprint?

Shall I setup doodle for it? Generally speaking, I could attend next
week Wednesday to Friday always from about 10 a.m. to about 16 a.m. CET

Thoughts? Maybe sprint is not the right procedure this time?

[1] https://github.com/geopython/pywps/wiki/ProjectGraduationChecklist
--
Jachym Cepicky
e-mail: [hidden email]

Re: ProjectGraduationChecklist for Incubation - sprint?

Luí­s Moreira de Sousa
Hi everyone,

I am pretty busy until the Christmas holidays. I will be available for an online sprint from the 28th to the 3rd. But is it a sprint we need at this stage?

Tom, could you detail the next batch of work to graduation?

Cheers.

Sent from ProtonMail mobile