Project budget (and OSGeo budget cycle)

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
11 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Project budget (and OSGeo budget cycle)

Eli Adam
Hi all,

When is a good time to work on our project budget?  Do we want to have
a PSC meeting as well?  Doodle poll?

If we're doing it on the OSGeo budget cycle, we need to get the Board
an answer by January 12th).
https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/board/2020-January/012507.html

Best regards, Eli
_______________________________________________
geomoose-psc mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/geomoose-psc
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Project budget (and OSGeo budget cycle)

James Klassen
My vote is soon.

On Sat, Jan 4, 2020, 22:05 Eli Adam <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,

When is a good time to work on our project budget?  Do we want to have
a PSC meeting as well?  Doodle poll?

If we're doing it on the OSGeo budget cycle, we need to get the Board
an answer by January 12th).
https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/board/2020-January/012507.html

Best regards, Eli
_______________________________________________
geomoose-psc mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/geomoose-psc

_______________________________________________
geomoose-psc mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/geomoose-psc
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Project budget (and OSGeo budget cycle)

TC Haddad

Here's a terribly compacted Doodle (since we only have 4 days before the 12th):


T

On Sat, Jan 4, 2020 at 8:57 PM James Klassen <[hidden email]> wrote:
My vote is soon.

On Sat, Jan 4, 2020, 22:05 Eli Adam <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,

When is a good time to work on our project budget?  Do we want to have
a PSC meeting as well?  Doodle poll?

If we're doing it on the OSGeo budget cycle, we need to get the Board
an answer by January 12th).
https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/board/2020-January/012507.html

Best regards, Eli
_______________________________________________
geomoose-psc mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/geomoose-psc
_______________________________________________
geomoose-psc mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/geomoose-psc

_______________________________________________
geomoose-psc mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/geomoose-psc
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Project budget (and OSGeo budget cycle)

TC Haddad


With 5 responses thus far the most promising times are looking like :

- Thursday Jan 9th from 1-2pm pacific time, and
-  Friday the 10th from 12-2pm pacific time.

Consider this another nudge to the Doodle if you haven't looked at it yet:

T

On Wed, Jan 8, 2020 at 7:12 AM TC Haddad <[hidden email]> wrote:

Here's a terribly compacted Doodle (since we only have 4 days before the 12th):


T

On Sat, Jan 4, 2020 at 8:57 PM James Klassen <[hidden email]> wrote:
My vote is soon.

On Sat, Jan 4, 2020, 22:05 Eli Adam <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,

When is a good time to work on our project budget?  Do we want to have
a PSC meeting as well?  Doodle poll?

If we're doing it on the OSGeo budget cycle, we need to get the Board
an answer by January 12th).
https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/board/2020-January/012507.html

Best regards, Eli
_______________________________________________
geomoose-psc mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/geomoose-psc
_______________________________________________
geomoose-psc mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/geomoose-psc

_______________________________________________
geomoose-psc mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/geomoose-psc
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Project budget (and OSGeo budget cycle)

Dan Little-2
I'm good to go on the 9th @ 1-2PT. But also have time Friday.

On Wed, Jan 8, 2020 at 1:23 PM TC Haddad <[hidden email]> wrote:


With 5 responses thus far the most promising times are looking like :

- Thursday Jan 9th from 1-2pm pacific time, and
-  Friday the 10th from 12-2pm pacific time.

Consider this another nudge to the Doodle if you haven't looked at it yet:

T

On Wed, Jan 8, 2020 at 7:12 AM TC Haddad <[hidden email]> wrote:

Here's a terribly compacted Doodle (since we only have 4 days before the 12th):


T

On Sat, Jan 4, 2020 at 8:57 PM James Klassen <[hidden email]> wrote:
My vote is soon.

On Sat, Jan 4, 2020, 22:05 Eli Adam <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,

When is a good time to work on our project budget?  Do we want to have
a PSC meeting as well?  Doodle poll?

If we're doing it on the OSGeo budget cycle, we need to get the Board
an answer by January 12th).
https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/board/2020-January/012507.html

Best regards, Eli
_______________________________________________
geomoose-psc mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/geomoose-psc
_______________________________________________
geomoose-psc mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/geomoose-psc
_______________________________________________
geomoose-psc mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/geomoose-psc

_______________________________________________
geomoose-psc mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/geomoose-psc
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Project budget (and OSGeo budget cycle)

TC Haddad


Let's do it

Thursday the 9th @ 1-2 pacific time on IRC

Suggested agenda items?

- budget for OSGeo
- other plans for world domination
- etc



On Wed, Jan 8, 2020 at 7:38 PM Dan Little <[hidden email]> wrote:
I'm good to go on the 9th @ 1-2PT. But also have time Friday.

On Wed, Jan 8, 2020 at 1:23 PM TC Haddad <[hidden email]> wrote:


With 5 responses thus far the most promising times are looking like :

- Thursday Jan 9th from 1-2pm pacific time, and
-  Friday the 10th from 12-2pm pacific time.

Consider this another nudge to the Doodle if you haven't looked at it yet:

T

On Wed, Jan 8, 2020 at 7:12 AM TC Haddad <[hidden email]> wrote:

Here's a terribly compacted Doodle (since we only have 4 days before the 12th):


T

On Sat, Jan 4, 2020 at 8:57 PM James Klassen <[hidden email]> wrote:
My vote is soon.

On Sat, Jan 4, 2020, 22:05 Eli Adam <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,

When is a good time to work on our project budget?  Do we want to have
a PSC meeting as well?  Doodle poll?

If we're doing it on the OSGeo budget cycle, we need to get the Board
an answer by January 12th).
https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/board/2020-January/012507.html

Best regards, Eli
_______________________________________________
geomoose-psc mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/geomoose-psc
_______________________________________________
geomoose-psc mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/geomoose-psc
_______________________________________________
geomoose-psc mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/geomoose-psc

_______________________________________________
geomoose-psc mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/geomoose-psc
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Project budget (and OSGeo budget cycle)

Eli Adam
On Wed, Jan 8, 2020 at 7:57 PM TC Haddad <[hidden email]> wrote:

>
>
>
> Let's do it
>
> Thursday the 9th @ 1-2 pacific time on IRC
>
> Suggested agenda items?
>
> - budget for OSGeo
> - other plans for world domination
----Email list traffic (i.e. list traffic does not reflect all (or
much) of the activity of the project and may give the impression of an
inactive project.
----Some docs questions
----Maybe a few others.

> - etc
>
>
>
> On Wed, Jan 8, 2020 at 7:38 PM Dan Little <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> I'm good to go on the 9th @ 1-2PT. But also have time Friday.
>>
>> On Wed, Jan 8, 2020 at 1:23 PM TC Haddad <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> With 5 responses thus far the most promising times are looking like :
>>>
>>> - Thursday Jan 9th from 1-2pm pacific time, and
>>> -  Friday the 10th from 12-2pm pacific time.
>>>
>>> Consider this another nudge to the Doodle if you haven't looked at it yet:
>>> https://doodle.com/poll/z9m5d4d9emwuq5cz
>>>
>>> T
>>>
>>> On Wed, Jan 8, 2020 at 7:12 AM TC Haddad <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Here's a terribly compacted Doodle (since we only have 4 days before the 12th):
>>>>
>>>> https://doodle.com/poll/z9m5d4d9emwuq5cz
>>>>
>>>> T
>>>>
>>>> On Sat, Jan 4, 2020 at 8:57 PM James Klassen <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>> My vote is soon.
>>>>>
>>>>> On Sat, Jan 4, 2020, 22:05 Eli Adam <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Hi all,
>>>>>>
>>>>>> When is a good time to work on our project budget?  Do we want to have
>>>>>> a PSC meeting as well?  Doodle poll?
>>>>>>
>>>>>> If we're doing it on the OSGeo budget cycle, we need to get the Board
>>>>>> an answer by January 12th).
>>>>>> https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/board/2020-January/012507.html
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Best regards, Eli
>>>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>>>> geomoose-psc mailing list
>>>>>> [hidden email]
>>>>>> https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/geomoose-psc
>>>>>
>>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>>> geomoose-psc mailing list
>>>>> [hidden email]
>>>>> https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/geomoose-psc
>>>
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> geomoose-psc mailing list
>>> [hidden email]
>>> https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/geomoose-psc
>
> _______________________________________________
> geomoose-psc mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/geomoose-psc
_______________________________________________
geomoose-psc mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/geomoose-psc
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Project budget (and OSGeo budget cycle)

James Klassen
Re email list activity:  Much of the recent activity has been on GitHub.


Agenda item: Schedule the next PSC meeting.  It has been far too long since the last one.


Agenda items (if there is time, budget discussion is more critical): 

* 3.5 release.  There are a lot of fixes and a couple of enhancements in git that I think would make a worthwhile release.

* Adding publishing on NPM?  We've been building the npm package and hosting it on GeoMoose.org, but so far not publishing it on the npm registry proper.

* Adding publishing on a CDN to allow people to use GeoMoose w/o installing?  This could be useful for those who want to throw up a quick map w/o server infrastructure or embed a map into another page.  (Personally, I have mixed feelings about this as I can't see wanting to inject JS code into one of my webpages from a domain I don't control).

* GeoMoose roadmap.  Aside from squashing bugs and random enhancements, what do we want for 3.6, 4.0, ...?  What do we want to do with issues that have been around for awhile (some since 3.0) that don't seem to be rising to the top of the list?  Do we need to seek out funding for them, drop them, leave them?  As is they tend to just get pushed to whatever the next milestone is if they don't make it into a particular release.

* FOSS4G plans?


On Wed, Jan 8, 2020, 23:27 Eli Adam <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Wed, Jan 8, 2020 at 7:57 PM TC Haddad <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>
>
> Let's do it
>
> Thursday the 9th @ 1-2 pacific time on IRC
>
> Suggested agenda items?
>
> - budget for OSGeo
> - other plans for world domination
----Email list traffic (i.e. list traffic does not reflect all (or
much) of the activity of the project and may give the impression of an
inactive project.
----Some docs questions
----Maybe a few others.
> - etc
>
>
>
> On Wed, Jan 8, 2020 at 7:38 PM Dan Little <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> I'm good to go on the 9th @ 1-2PT. But also have time Friday.
>>
>> On Wed, Jan 8, 2020 at 1:23 PM TC Haddad <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> With 5 responses thus far the most promising times are looking like :
>>>
>>> - Thursday Jan 9th from 1-2pm pacific time, and
>>> -  Friday the 10th from 12-2pm pacific time.
>>>
>>> Consider this another nudge to the Doodle if you haven't looked at it yet:
>>> https://doodle.com/poll/z9m5d4d9emwuq5cz
>>>
>>> T
>>>
>>> On Wed, Jan 8, 2020 at 7:12 AM TC Haddad <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Here's a terribly compacted Doodle (since we only have 4 days before the 12th):
>>>>
>>>> https://doodle.com/poll/z9m5d4d9emwuq5cz
>>>>
>>>> T
>>>>
>>>> On Sat, Jan 4, 2020 at 8:57 PM James Klassen <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>> My vote is soon.
>>>>>
>>>>> On Sat, Jan 4, 2020, 22:05 Eli Adam <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Hi all,
>>>>>>
>>>>>> When is a good time to work on our project budget?  Do we want to have
>>>>>> a PSC meeting as well?  Doodle poll?
>>>>>>
>>>>>> If we're doing it on the OSGeo budget cycle, we need to get the Board
>>>>>> an answer by January 12th).
>>>>>> https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/board/2020-January/012507.html
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Best regards, Eli
>>>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>>>> geomoose-psc mailing list
>>>>>> [hidden email]
>>>>>> https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/geomoose-psc
>>>>>
>>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>>> geomoose-psc mailing list
>>>>> [hidden email]
>>>>> https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/geomoose-psc
>>>
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> geomoose-psc mailing list
>>> [hidden email]
>>> https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/geomoose-psc
>
> _______________________________________________
> geomoose-psc mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/geomoose-psc
_______________________________________________
geomoose-psc mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/geomoose-psc

_______________________________________________
geomoose-psc mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/geomoose-psc
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Project budget (and OSGeo budget cycle)

Dan Little-2
Another pitch as I think FOSS4G may be hard for some folks this year.

Would anyone have interest in doing 1-2 days, like a Thursday-Friday, possibly out in Oregon (since that is the gravity of the PSC)? Open invite for anyone with GM interest but do an unconference type of thing. Totally spit balling here.

On Thu, Jan 9, 2020 at 12:33 AM James Klassen <[hidden email]> wrote:
Re email list activity:  Much of the recent activity has been on GitHub.


Agenda item: Schedule the next PSC meeting.  It has been far too long since the last one.


Agenda items (if there is time, budget discussion is more critical): 

* 3.5 release.  There are a lot of fixes and a couple of enhancements in git that I think would make a worthwhile release.

* Adding publishing on NPM?  We've been building the npm package and hosting it on GeoMoose.org, but so far not publishing it on the npm registry proper.

* Adding publishing on a CDN to allow people to use GeoMoose w/o installing?  This could be useful for those who want to throw up a quick map w/o server infrastructure or embed a map into another page.  (Personally, I have mixed feelings about this as I can't see wanting to inject JS code into one of my webpages from a domain I don't control).

* GeoMoose roadmap.  Aside from squashing bugs and random enhancements, what do we want for 3.6, 4.0, ...?  What do we want to do with issues that have been around for awhile (some since 3.0) that don't seem to be rising to the top of the list?  Do we need to seek out funding for them, drop them, leave them?  As is they tend to just get pushed to whatever the next milestone is if they don't make it into a particular release.

* FOSS4G plans?


On Wed, Jan 8, 2020, 23:27 Eli Adam <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Wed, Jan 8, 2020 at 7:57 PM TC Haddad <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>
>
> Let's do it
>
> Thursday the 9th @ 1-2 pacific time on IRC
>
> Suggested agenda items?
>
> - budget for OSGeo
> - other plans for world domination
----Email list traffic (i.e. list traffic does not reflect all (or
much) of the activity of the project and may give the impression of an
inactive project.
----Some docs questions
----Maybe a few others.
> - etc
>
>
>
> On Wed, Jan 8, 2020 at 7:38 PM Dan Little <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> I'm good to go on the 9th @ 1-2PT. But also have time Friday.
>>
>> On Wed, Jan 8, 2020 at 1:23 PM TC Haddad <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> With 5 responses thus far the most promising times are looking like :
>>>
>>> - Thursday Jan 9th from 1-2pm pacific time, and
>>> -  Friday the 10th from 12-2pm pacific time.
>>>
>>> Consider this another nudge to the Doodle if you haven't looked at it yet:
>>> https://doodle.com/poll/z9m5d4d9emwuq5cz
>>>
>>> T
>>>
>>> On Wed, Jan 8, 2020 at 7:12 AM TC Haddad <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Here's a terribly compacted Doodle (since we only have 4 days before the 12th):
>>>>
>>>> https://doodle.com/poll/z9m5d4d9emwuq5cz
>>>>
>>>> T
>>>>
>>>> On Sat, Jan 4, 2020 at 8:57 PM James Klassen <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>> My vote is soon.
>>>>>
>>>>> On Sat, Jan 4, 2020, 22:05 Eli Adam <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Hi all,
>>>>>>
>>>>>> When is a good time to work on our project budget?  Do we want to have
>>>>>> a PSC meeting as well?  Doodle poll?
>>>>>>
>>>>>> If we're doing it on the OSGeo budget cycle, we need to get the Board
>>>>>> an answer by January 12th).
>>>>>> https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/board/2020-January/012507.html
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Best regards, Eli
>>>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>>>> geomoose-psc mailing list
>>>>>> [hidden email]
>>>>>> https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/geomoose-psc
>>>>>
>>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>>> geomoose-psc mailing list
>>>>> [hidden email]
>>>>> https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/geomoose-psc
>>>
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> geomoose-psc mailing list
>>> [hidden email]
>>> https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/geomoose-psc
>
> _______________________________________________
> geomoose-psc mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/geomoose-psc
_______________________________________________
geomoose-psc mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/geomoose-psc

_______________________________________________
geomoose-psc mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/geomoose-psc
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Project budget (and OSGeo budget cycle)

Eli Adam
I've put some of this up on the wiki.  Feel free to edit/revise.  We
can use it for minutes after/as it happens.

https://github.com/geomoose/geomoose/wiki/PSC-Meeting-2020-01-20


On Thu, Jan 9, 2020 at 6:44 AM Dan Little <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Another pitch as I think FOSS4G may be hard for some folks this year.

Seems sort of close too.  Very close for Brent!

>
> Would anyone have interest in doing 1-2 days, like a Thursday-Friday, possibly out in Oregon (since that is the gravity of the PSC)? Open invite for anyone with GM interest but do an unconference type of thing. Totally spit balling here.

Yes, especially in Oregon!  We can discuss more in the meeting too.

Best regards, Eli

>
> On Thu, Jan 9, 2020 at 12:33 AM James Klassen <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Re email list activity:  Much of the recent activity has been on GitHub.
>>
>>
>> Agenda item: Schedule the next PSC meeting.  It has been far too long since the last one.
>>
>>
>> Agenda items (if there is time, budget discussion is more critical):
>>
>> * 3.5 release.  There are a lot of fixes and a couple of enhancements in git that I think would make a worthwhile release.
>>
>> * Adding publishing on NPM?  We've been building the npm package and hosting it on GeoMoose.org, but so far not publishing it on the npm registry proper.
>>
>> * Adding publishing on a CDN to allow people to use GeoMoose w/o installing?  This could be useful for those who want to throw up a quick map w/o server infrastructure or embed a map into another page.  (Personally, I have mixed feelings about this as I can't see wanting to inject JS code into one of my webpages from a domain I don't control).
>>
>> * GeoMoose roadmap.  Aside from squashing bugs and random enhancements, what do we want for 3.6, 4.0, ...?  What do we want to do with issues that have been around for awhile (some since 3.0) that don't seem to be rising to the top of the list?  Do we need to seek out funding for them, drop them, leave them?  As is they tend to just get pushed to whatever the next milestone is if they don't make it into a particular release.
>>
>> * FOSS4G plans?
>>
>>
>> On Wed, Jan 8, 2020, 23:27 Eli Adam <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> On Wed, Jan 8, 2020 at 7:57 PM TC Haddad <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> >
>>> >
>>> >
>>> > Let's do it
>>> >
>>> > Thursday the 9th @ 1-2 pacific time on IRC
>>> >
>>> > Suggested agenda items?
>>> >
>>> > - budget for OSGeo
>>> > - other plans for world domination
>>> ----Email list traffic (i.e. list traffic does not reflect all (or
>>> much) of the activity of the project and may give the impression of an
>>> inactive project.
>>> ----Some docs questions
>>> ----Maybe a few others.
>>> > - etc
>>> >
>>> >
>>> >
>>> > On Wed, Jan 8, 2020 at 7:38 PM Dan Little <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> >>
>>> >> I'm good to go on the 9th @ 1-2PT. But also have time Friday.
>>> >>
>>> >> On Wed, Jan 8, 2020 at 1:23 PM TC Haddad <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> >>>
>>> >>>
>>> >>>
>>> >>> With 5 responses thus far the most promising times are looking like :
>>> >>>
>>> >>> - Thursday Jan 9th from 1-2pm pacific time, and
>>> >>> -  Friday the 10th from 12-2pm pacific time.
>>> >>>
>>> >>> Consider this another nudge to the Doodle if you haven't looked at it yet:
>>> >>> https://doodle.com/poll/z9m5d4d9emwuq5cz
>>> >>>
>>> >>> T
>>> >>>
>>> >>> On Wed, Jan 8, 2020 at 7:12 AM TC Haddad <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> >>>>
>>> >>>>
>>> >>>> Here's a terribly compacted Doodle (since we only have 4 days before the 12th):
>>> >>>>
>>> >>>> https://doodle.com/poll/z9m5d4d9emwuq5cz
>>> >>>>
>>> >>>> T
>>> >>>>
>>> >>>> On Sat, Jan 4, 2020 at 8:57 PM James Klassen <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> >>>>>
>>> >>>>> My vote is soon.
>>> >>>>>
>>> >>>>> On Sat, Jan 4, 2020, 22:05 Eli Adam <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> >>>>>>
>>> >>>>>> Hi all,
>>> >>>>>>
>>> >>>>>> When is a good time to work on our project budget?  Do we want to have
>>> >>>>>> a PSC meeting as well?  Doodle poll?
>>> >>>>>>
>>> >>>>>> If we're doing it on the OSGeo budget cycle, we need to get the Board
>>> >>>>>> an answer by January 12th).
>>> >>>>>> https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/board/2020-January/012507.html
>>> >>>>>>
>>> >>>>>> Best regards, Eli
>>> >>>>>> _______________________________________________
>>> >>>>>> geomoose-psc mailing list
>>> >>>>>> [hidden email]
>>> >>>>>> https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/geomoose-psc
>>> >>>>>
>>> >>>>> _______________________________________________
>>> >>>>> geomoose-psc mailing list
>>> >>>>> [hidden email]
>>> >>>>> https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/geomoose-psc
>>> >>>
>>> >>> _______________________________________________
>>> >>> geomoose-psc mailing list
>>> >>> [hidden email]
>>> >>> https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/geomoose-psc
>>> >
>>> > _______________________________________________
>>> > geomoose-psc mailing list
>>> > [hidden email]
>>> > https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/geomoose-psc
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> geomoose-psc mailing list
>>> [hidden email]
>>> https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/geomoose-psc
_______________________________________________
geomoose-psc mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/geomoose-psc
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Project budget (and OSGeo budget cycle)

Eli Adam
In reply to this post by Eli Adam
We should answer the board with our budget request.  

Best regards, Eli

On Sat, Jan 4, 2020 at 8:06 PM Eli Adam <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,

When is a good time to work on our project budget?  Do we want to have
a PSC meeting as well?  Doodle poll?

If we're doing it on the OSGeo budget cycle, we need to get the Board
an answer by January 12th).
https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/board/2020-January/012507.html

Best regards, Eli

_______________________________________________
geomoose-psc mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/geomoose-psc