Proj.4 site does not open any pdf documents

Proj.4 site does not open any pdf documents

support.mn
Hello list,

List (or Frank) - I can not open any pdf documents at the Proj.4 information
pages (maybe the monthly data transfer limit is exceeded or something?):

http://trac.osgeo.org/proj/

Regards: Janne.

Re: Proj.4 site does not open any pdf documents

Frank Warmerdam
Janne,

About an hour ago I saw the same problem with fetching them
from ftp.remotesensing.org but now it seems to work for me.
Possibly it was some sort of temporary problem.  Let me know if
it recurs.

Best regards,

On Sun, Jul 17, 2011 at 3:43 AM,  <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello list,
>
> List (or Frank) - I can not open any pdf documents at the Proj.4 information
> pages (maybe the monthly data transfer limit is exceeded or something?):
>
> http://trac.osgeo.org/proj/
>

> Regards: Janne.

Re: Proj.4 site does not open any pdf documents

support.mn
Frank,

the problem seems to be back again ... at least here where
I am. I keep getting this REFUSE error for any pdf document
I try to open at

http://trac.osgeo.org/proj/

//
This webpage is not available

The webpage at ftp://ftp.remotesensing.org/proj/OF90-284.pdf might be
temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

Error 102 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED): The server refused the connection.
//

Regards: Janne.