Proj.4 4.9.3 RC3 Released

Howard Butler-3
All,

Proj.4 4.9.2 RC3 is now available for testing. Please download it from

http://download.osgeo.org/proj/proj-4.9.2RC3.tar.gz (md5 at http://download.osgeo.org/proj/proj-4.9.2RC3.tar.gz.md5)

http://download.osgeo.org/proj/proj-4.9.2RC3.zip (md5 at http://download.osgeo.org/proj/proj-4.9.2RC3.zip.md5)

It includes a single change of SOVERSION to 10:0:1 as requested by the maintainers.

Additionally, I have retagged 4.9.2 in git, and I pushed a 4.9.2-maintenance branch should any more issues come up.

Howard

Re: Proj.4 4.9.3 RC3 Released

Sisyphus
Looks good here - no need to go hacking projects.h and pj_param.c on Windows
any more.
Thanks for that, guys.

Cheers,
Rob

Re: Proj.4 4.9.3 RC3 Released

Even Rouault-2
Le vendredi 11 septembre 2015 01:26:12, Howard Butler a écrit :
> All,
>
> Proj.4 4.9.2 RC3 is now available for testing. Please download it from
>
> http://download.osgeo.org/proj/proj-4.9.2RC3.tar.gz (md5 at
> http://download.osgeo.org/proj/proj-4.9.2RC3.tar.gz.md5)

Works will with GDAL.

> http://download.osgeo.org/proj/proj-4.9.2RC3.zip (md5 at
> http://download.osgeo.org/proj/proj-4.9.2RC3.zip.md5)
>
> It includes a single change of SOVERSION to 10:0:1 as requested by the
> maintainers.
>
> Additionally, I have retagged 4.9.2 in git, and I pushed a
> 4.9.2-maintenance branch should any more issues come up.
>
> Howard

http://www.spatialys.com

Re: Proj.4 4.9.3 RC3 Released

Greg Troxel

Howard Butler <[hidden email]> writes:

> Proj.4 4.9.2 RC3 is now available for testing. Please download it from

That looks good - builds, packages and passes make check fine.

With this, I ran make check in postgis2 and that passed.

So from my viewpoint, this is ready for promotion to release.

Re: Proj.4 4.9.3 RC3 Released

Howard Butler-3

> On Sep 11, 2015, at 8:06 AM, Greg Troxel <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> So from my viewpoint, this is ready for promotion to release.

I'd like to hear from Bas and then I'm +1 to promote to final.

Howard

Re: Proj.4 4.9.3 RC3 Released

Sebastiaan Couwenberg
On 11-09-15 16:15, Howard Butler wrote:

>> On Sep 11, 2015, at 8:06 AM, Greg Troxel <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> So from my viewpoint, this is ready for promotion to release.
>
> I'd like to hear from Bas and then I'm +1 to promote to final.

While the mipsel build results aren't in yet, RC3 is looking good on all
the other architectures. So I also support promoting RC3 to final.

Kind Regards,

Bas

--
 GPG Key ID: 4096R/6750F10AE88D4AF1
Fingerprint: 8182 DE41 7056 408D 6146  50D1 6750 F10A E88D 4AF1

Re: Proj.4 4.9.3 RC3 Released

Howard Butler-3

> On Sep 10, 2015, at 6:26 PM, Howard Butler <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> All,
>
> Proj.4 4.9.2 RC3 is now available for testing. Please download it from
>
> http://download.osgeo.org/proj/proj-4.9.2RC3.tar.gz (md5 at http://download.osgeo.org/proj/proj-4.9.2RC3.tar.gz.md5)
>
> http://download.osgeo.org/proj/proj-4.9.2RC3.zip (md5 at http://download.osgeo.org/proj/proj-4.9.2RC3.zip.md5)
>
> It includes a single change of SOVERSION to 10:0:1 as requested by the maintainers.
>
> Additionally, I have retagged 4.9.2 in git, and I pushed a 4.9.2-maintenance branch should any more issues come up.

Given the motion to MetaCRS receiving a +1 from Frank, I'm declaring this release final.