Progress!

Juan Manuel Vicente
Hi all,

We made a lot of progress with ows.js. I want to show a little bit of our work. At the moment we only can show some screenshot but soon we will publish one catalog that was built over ows.js.

The third screenshot has a console open with de output of the ows.js working together with Jsonix and Ogc-schemas.

Cheers
Juan Manuel

Re: Progress!

Tom Kralidis
Hi Juan Manuel: very nice work here!  Glad to see ows.js reach this
level of maturity.

I'm wondering if we should beef up the docs and examples in the
README.  I think this would help show how easy ows.js is to use.

Thanks

..Tom

On Wed, Sep 16, 2015 at 11:48 AM, Juan Manuel Vicente
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> We made a lot of progress with ows.js. I want to show a little bit of our
> work. At the moment we only can show some screenshot but soon we will
> publish one catalog that was built over ows.js.
>
> The third screenshot has a console open with de output of the ows.js working
> together with Jsonix and Ogc-schemas.
>
> http://s27.postimg.org/ftojzbzur/image.png
> http://s27.postimg.org/k437ux4xv/image.png
> http://s27.postimg.org/agzpl7byb/image.png
>
> Cheers
> Juan Manuel

Re: Progress!

Juan Manuel Vicente
Yes, it is in my TODO list to improve the README.