Problems with unique tilecache.cfg for each map

Problems with unique tilecache.cfg for each map

Evan Marks
Hello -

I am having trouble with what I believe is a configuration issue
between TileCache and Apache.  I am developing a site that uses a
separate, unique tilecache.cfg file for each map.  When viewing a map,
the first always works correctly, however, if I switch to a different
map I only get blank tiles.  The first map will continue to work.

Once I restart Apache, I can once again choose any map to view, but
only the first will work.

This is my first foray into TileCache and I appreciate any help.  In
case it is relevant, I am drawing the maps with Mapnik, TileCache, and
OpenLayers.

Cheers,
Evan