Problems with raster image

gweber
I need your help.

I made a MAP file with multiple images RASTER (GEOTIFF) but when MapServer Shows them, they appear dark.

I copied a portion of the header and one layer to see as I'm generating the outputs.

This is an example:

OUTPUTFORMAT
    NAME jpeg
    DRIVER 'GD/jpeg'
    FORMATOPTION QUALITY=100
    MIMETYPE 'image/jpg'
    IMAGEMODE RGB
    EXTENSION 'jpg'
END

LAYER
    NAME 'MyImage1'
    GROUP 'celdas3x3'
    PROCESSING "BANDS=3,2,1"
    OFFSITE 74 75 77
    DATA 'image_1.tif'
    STATUS ON
    TYPE RASTER
    METADATA
        WMS_SRS 'epsg:4326'
        WMS_TITLE 'Celdas-3x3'
        WMS_GROUP_TITLE 'celdas3x3'
        WMS_FEATURE_INFO_MIME_TYPE 'text/html'
    END #METADATA

    PROJECTION
        'init=epsg:4326'
    END #PROJECTION
END #LAYER

I tried to use the library GDAL / GTIFF, but didn't show nothing.

any suggestions?

Thank you in advance

Lic. Germán Weber
Buenos Aires - Argentina

Re: Problems with raster image

Frank Warmerdam
Germán,

This is likely not the right list for this topic.

I would suggest taking it up on the MapServer or GDAL lists.

The information below does not tell us anything about the structure
of the file.  I'd suggest you capture a "gdalinfo -stats image_1.tif"
output report when you ask again on one of the suggested lists.

Basically, I'd like to know if the file is a special data type
(floating point etc) or is just normal 8bit data which needs
a contrast stretch.

Best regards,