Problems with print composer in windows

Jonathan Aguero
Dear QGISers,

I am having a problem with the print composer in QGIS 0.9.1 and 0.9.2 in windows (both XP and VISTA).  When you open it, the right panel is missing and there is not page so you cannot add anything. Does anyone have an idea what's happening?
Thanks

Jonathan Aguero-Valverde
Research Assistant and Ph.D. Candidate
Pennsylvania State University
The Thomas D. Larson Pennsylvania Transportation Institute
201 Transportation Research Building
University Park, PA 16802
www.personal.psu.edu/jua130

Re: Problems with print composer in windows

Leonardo Lami
Hi,

look on the rigth boundary of the mapcomposer and search a litlle group
of grey-ligth points.
Drag and drop it on the left and you'll see all the panels.

Regards
Leonardo