Problems with grass 7.4.0

juan david diaz gonzalez

Good evening Grass development team. I am a student of Civil Engineering, for the subject of hydrology I was required to download the Grass software. I had no problems with the installation. However, the program does not run. Showing me the following message What I can do? Please help me

Enviado desde Correo para Windows 10

Re: Problems with grass 7.4.0

Helmut Kudrnovsky
juan david diaz gonzalez wrote

> Good evening Grass development team. I am a student of Civil Engineering,
> for the subject of hydrology I was required to download the Grass
> software. I had no problems with the installation. However, the program
> does not run. Showing me the following message What I can do? Please help
> me
>
> [cid:image003.png@01D3A462.2559D1B0]
> Enviado desde Correo<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986>
> para Windows 10

> 2C578E1A213E4343B853B54876006A1B.png (55K)
> <http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/attachment/5353789/0/2C578E1A213E4343B853B54876006A1B.png>

í 237 u’\xed’ \xc3\xad \xed Latin small i with acute

it seems to be a locale issue.

Could you post your issue on the GRASS dev mailing list. More devs are
reading there.

-----
best regards
Helmut