Problems with OpenDroneMap update

Multicopter-Media
Hi,

my name is Wolfgang and I'm using ODM quite a while.
Last week I tried to update the old version of ODM.
Let me say, I'm not familiar with programing etc.

I downloaded ODM again an d started ./install.sh
The result was this output:

dl2ecc@DL2ECC:~/OpenDroneMap$ ./install.sh

     created by Daniel Schwarz/[hidden email]
     released under Creative Commons/CC-BY
     Attribution

     if the script doesn't finish properly
     (i.e. it doesn't print "script finished" at the end)
     please email me the content of the logs folder

  - script started - Mi 8. Jun 20:07:50 CEST 2016
[sudo] password for dl2ecc:

  > installing required packages
    - updating

The scipt doesn't finish correctly.

There is no log-file in the logs-directory.

Is there a way to uninstall ODM ?

So, I need a little help.

Thanks to all.

Best Regards
Wolfgang

Re: Problems with OpenDroneMap update

Dakota Benjamin
Hello Wolfgang,

If your install script got to the "- updating" line then there should be a log called "logs/apt-get_get.log". Are you able to run "sudo apt-get update" on its own?

Right now the only way to uninstall ODM is to delete the folder. We are working to improve that in future updates.

If you still have trouble with the install, you can always try the beta release candidate: https://github.com/OpenDroneMap/OpenDroneMap/releases/tag/v0.1-RC1. There is a zip file download link at the bottom. Just unzip and follow the install instructions in the release notes.

 Dakota Benjamin
Geospatial Developer
clevelandmetroparks.com