Problems with MapServer

Stefano Casagrande (I&S)
Hi!

I have installed MapServer 1.0.2, MapServerWebExtensions 1.0.2 and
everything's ok.

In fact the example application

http://localhost/mapguide/phpviewersample/ajaxtiledviewersample.php

Works. Even if I change the ajaxtiledviewersample.php with a new $webLayout
and $mapDefinition it shows the new map.

But if I develop another application with the same map that works with the
example it tell me:

Failed to retrieve message for "MgFileNotFoundException". Exception occured
in method ByteSourceFileImpl.LoadFile at line 126 in file
c:\build_tux_area\mgdev_opensource\common\service\data\ByteSourceFileImpl.cpp

WebConfig.ini is ok, what should I check ? How should I found what fails ?