Problems using proxy.php (getting proj3js-definition)

Problems using proxy.php (getting proj3js-definition)

Thorsten Stanitzok
Hi List,

I defined a Proj4js file and put this file into the defs folder,
If the mapbuilder searches(?) for the definitions he is trying the
definition with this request:
http://localhost:8080/howm/mapbuilder/server/php/proxy.php/?url=http%3A%2F%2Flocalhost%3A8080%2Fhowm%2Fmapbuilder%2Flib%2Futil%2Fproj4js%2Fdefs%2FEPSG31467.js

the Result of this request is:
No input file specified.

As you can see after the token 'proxy.php' there is a slash.
If i remove this slash everything works fine.

This is the proxyUrl entry in the config.xml
<proxyUrl>http://localhost:8080/howm/mapbuilder/server/php/proxy.php</proxyUrl>

Am i missing something? can anybody help me?

thanks
Thorsten

Re: Problems using proxy.php (getting proj3js-definition)

Olivier Terral
Hi Thorsten ,

try with this :

<proxyUrl>/howm/mapbuilder/server/php/proxy.php</proxyUrl>

When you specify an url with the prefix  "http://" , the proxy believes
it's an external url  and add a url paramter in the request .

Thorsten Stanitzok a écrit :

> Hi List,
>
> I defined a Proj4js file and put this file into the defs folder,
> If the mapbuilder searches(?) for the definitions he is trying the
> definition with this request:
> http://localhost:8080/howm/mapbuilder/server/php/proxy.php/?url=http%3A%2F%2Flocalhost%3A8080%2Fhowm%2Fmapbuilder%2Flib%2Futil%2Fproj4js%2Fdefs%2FEPSG31467.js
>
> the Result of this request is:
> No input file specified.
>
> As you can see after the token 'proxy.php' there is a slash.
> If i remove this slash everything works fine.
>
> This is the proxyUrl entry in the config.xml
> <proxyUrl>http://localhost:8080/howm/mapbuilder/server/php/proxy.php</proxyUrl>
>
> Am i missing something? can anybody help me?
>
> thanks
> Thorsten

Re: Problems using proxy.php (getting proj3js-definition)

Thorsten Stanitzok
Hi Olivier,
sorry for the late response but i was on holidays.

I tried now all (i hope) possible variants in the config.xml to define
the proxyUrl with no positive result.

So i googled again, and found this php-bug:
http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=40419

what describes my behavior,
so i have downloaded the newest php-windows-binaries (5.2.6 from 3 May
2008) and now it works fine.

so i think it was a bug in php and not an mapbuilder problem

thanks
Thorsten

[hidden email] schrieb:

> Hi Thorsten ,
>
> try with this :
>
> <proxyUrl>/howm/mapbuilder/server/php/proxy.php</proxyUrl>
>

> When you specify an url with the prefix  "http://" , the proxy believes
> it's an external url  and add a url paramter in the request .
>

> Thorsten Stanitzok a écrit :
>> Hi List,
>>
>> I defined a Proj4js file and put this file into the defs folder,
>> If the mapbuilder searches(?) for the definitions he is trying the
>> definition with this request:
>> http://localhost:8080/howm/mapbuilder/server/php/proxy.php/?url=http%3A%2F%2Flocalhost%3A8080%2Fhowm%2Fmapbuilder%2Flib%2Futil%2Fproj4js%2Fdefs%2FEPSG31467.js
>>

>> the Result of this request is:
>> No input file specified.
>>
>> As you can see after the token 'proxy.php' there is a slash.
>> If i remove this slash everything works fine.
>>
>> This is the proxyUrl entry in the config.xml
>> <proxyUrl>http://localhost:8080/howm/mapbuilder/server/php/proxy.php</proxyUrl>
>>

>> Am i missing something? can anybody help me?
>>
>> thanks
>> Thorsten

Thorsten Stanitzok
Hansa Luftbild Geoinformationssysteme GmbH

Fon: +49 251 2330 171
Fax: +49 251 2330 188
[hidden email]
http://www.hansaluftbild.de

GM: Dr. Joerg Dieter Grumblat, Andreas Werner
UID: DE 209 087 844
HRB: Münster 5717