Problems regarding processing UAV data in OpenDroneMap

Problems regarding processing UAV data in OpenDroneMap

Mayank Sharma
Hello,
        I am using OpenDroneMap to process UAV data. The images used are geotagged. I want to generate the DEM, ortho images and mosaics using these images. I have generated the textured surface after point cloud generation. However, I am uable to generate the ortho images and mosaics. Also the generated point cloud is also in local coordinate system. I will be highly pleased if you provide me the solutions to these problems. Can I also get a detailed documentation to process the data in OpenDroneMap.
Thanking You
Regards,
Mayank Sharma
Junior Research Fellow
Indian Institute Remote Sensing
Dehradun
Contact No. +919760492326
Email-id: [hidden email], [hidden email]

Re: Problems regarding processing UAV data in OpenDroneMap

Stephen Mather-2
Hi Mayank,

Everything is in local coordinates at this point. Expect an update
sometime this month that will allow for proj4-based coordinates for
output of point cloud and orthophoto.

Cheers!
Best,
Steve