Problems building GPE workspace

Fernando Pinotti
Hi,

I'm a bit stuck while trying to build the GPE sources. I was told to
take the sources of the GPE trunk so my code was compatible with gvSIG
2.0 and gvSIG Mobile 1.0, the problem is, which is exactly the GPE
trunk? I've seen several "trunk" folders on the repository... The last
modified folder is this:
https://svn.forge.osor.eu/svn/gvsig-gpe/org.gvsig.gpe/library/trunk/org.gvsig.gpe/,
should I download that folder?

In the other hand, I have no experience with maven and I can't find
documentation on how to build the GPE workspace: which projects
download, how to compile them and which projects import into Eclipse.
Anybody can guide me or tell me where I can find documentation of GPE?
Meanwhile I've managed to build a working workspace with some compiled
libraries used in gvSIG Mobile 0.2, so I can start working with them.

Best regards,

Fernando.

Re: Problems building GPE workspace

Fernando Pinotti
Hi all,

I guess I've finally managed to build the GPE workspace. I've taken the
sources at
https://svn.forge.osor.eu/svn/gvsig-gpe/org.gvsig.gpe/library/trunk/org.gvsig.gpe/
and build the Eclipse workspace with mvn eclipse:eclipse and importing 6
projects:

org.gvsig.gpe.lib.*
org.gvsig.gpe.prov.*

Finally I'm able to debug the tests but now I have to test if the
workspace runs on Android...

Regards,

Fernando.