Problem with loading appschema

StefanC
Dear list,

i have a problem loading an appschema in a MemoryFeatureStore.

The Schema is located:

i always get the error.
Severe error in schema document (systemId: null, line: -1, column: -1) Premature end of file.'

i test the appschema with altova XML and the xsd is valid and well formed.

i use Deegree 3.3.20

Has anyone an idea what the problem can be. The workspace worked for a while and now this error occur.

best regards

Stefan

Re: Problem with loading appschema

Lyn Elisa Goltz
Hi Stefan,

we currently have a similiar problem with loading
http://inspire.ec.europa.eu/schemas/cp/4.0/CadastralParcels.xsd with the
GMLAppSchemaReader.
It may be that an external resource is currently not available.

Best regards,
Lyn

Am 19.07.2017 um 14:48 schrieb Stefan Carl:

> Dear list,
> i have a problem loading an appschema in a MemoryFeatureStore.
> The Schema is located:
> https://inspire.ec.europa.eu/schemas/plu/4.0/PlannedLandUse.xsd
> i always get the error.
> Severe error in schema document (systemId: null, line: -1, column: -1) Premature
> end of file.'
> i test the appschema with altova XML and the xsd is valid and well formed.
> i use Deegree 3.3.20
> Has anyone an idea what the problem can be. The workspace worked for a while and
> now this error occur.
> best regards
> Stefan

### -->  Bitte beachten Sie unsere neuen Rufnummern  <--  ###

--
l a t / l o n  GmbH
Aennchenstrasse 19                    53177 Bonn, Germany

lat/lon gesellschaft für raumbezogene informationssysteme mbH
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Bonn, HRB 13042
Geschäftsführer: Jens Fitzke und Torsten Friebe

Re: Problem with loading appschema

dirk.thalheim

Hello,

we hit the same problem. It seems, that the inspire.ec.europa.eu domain was down yesterday. Now it works again (at least we get an response in our browsers or via curl). Nevertheless deegree still seems not to be able to load the INSPIRE schemas. I’m wondering why…

As a workaround you can download and store the schemas locally on the server. You just have to adjust the schema paths. For some application schemas this is quite a lot of work.

Kind regards,

Dirk

Re: Problem with loading appschema

StefanC
Hi Lyn,

thank you for your quick response.

i suggest something like this. thank you for the confirmation.

best regards Stefan

Gesendet: Mittwoch, 19. Juli 2017 um 14:58 Uhr
Von: "Lyn Elisa Goltz" <[hidden email]>
An: [hidden email]
Betreff: Re: [deegree-users] Problem with loading appschema
Hi Stefan,

we currently have a similiar problem with loading
http://inspire.ec.europa.eu/schemas/cp/4.0/CadastralParcels.xsd with the
GMLAppSchemaReader.
It may be that an external resource is currently not available.

Best regards,
Lyn

Am 19.07.2017 um 14:48 schrieb Stefan Carl:
> Dear list,
> i have a problem loading an appschema in a MemoryFeatureStore.
> The Schema is located:
> https://inspire.ec.europa.eu/schemas/plu/4.0/PlannedLandUse.xsd
> i always get the error.
> Severe error in schema document (systemId: null, line: -1, column: -1) Premature
> end of file.'
> i test the appschema with altova XML and the xsd is valid and well formed.
> i use Deegree 3.3.20
> Has anyone an idea what the problem can be. The workspace worked for a while and
> now this error occur.
> best regards
> Stefan

### --> Bitte beachten Sie unsere neuen Rufnummern <-- ###

--
l a t / l o n GmbH
Aennchenstrasse 19 53177 Bonn, Germany
phone ++49 +228 9477 9877 fax ++49 +228 9477 0154
http://www.lat-lon.de http://www.deegree.org

lat/lon gesellschaft für raumbezogene informationssysteme mbH
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Bonn, HRB 13042
Geschäftsführer: Jens Fitzke und Torsten Friebe

Re: Problem with loading appschema

StefanC
Hello Dirk,

thank your for the quick reply

yes i already try to do this workaround, but at some point i stop because it was to confusing.

maybe there is one schema.xsd, which has a dead link or there is an invalid xsd-File

By the way. Which version do you use?

Best regards

Stefan

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Check out the vibrant tech community on one of the world's most engaging tech sites, Slashdot.org! http://sdm.link/slashdot_______________________________________________ deegree-users mailing list [hidden email] https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/deegree-users

Re: Problem with loading appschema

dirk.thalheim

Hello Stefan,

indeed, it is very confusing. For the current problem it is enough to store the INSPIRE schemas locally (all under http://inspire.ec.europa.eu/...).

We’re using deegree 3.4-RC3 and for the INSPIRE schemas 4.0.

Kind regards, Dirk

Re: Problem with loading appschema

StefanC
Hello Dirk,

ok I will try this solution.

I don't think the problems on the domain inspire.ec.europa.eu were solved already.

Best regards

Stefan

Re: Problem with loading appschema

Lyn Elisa Goltz
Hi All,

we have tested just a few minutes ago and it seems that the parsing of the
schemas works again.

Best regards,
Lyn

Hello all,