Problem with labs.metacarta.com WMS servers?

Problem with labs.metacarta.com WMS servers?

Jon Blower
Hi all,

I'm not getting any response from http://labs.metacarta.com, meaning
that background maps have disappeared on most OL-powered websites.  I
think it's been like this for a couple of days.  Is there a problem?

Cheers, Jon

Dr Jon Blower Tel: +44 118 378 5213 (direct line)
Technical Director Tel: +44 118 378 8741 (ESSC)
Reading e-Science Centre Fax: +44 118 378 6413
ESSC Email: [hidden email]
University of Reading
3 Earley Gate
Reading RG6 6AL, UK

Re: Problem with labs.metacarta.com WMS servers?

Christopher Schmidt-2
On Tue, May 27, 2008 at 11:54:34AM +0100, Jon Blower wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm not getting any response from http://labs.metacarta.com, meaning
> that background maps have disappeared on most OL-powered websites.  I
> think it's been like this for a couple of days.  Is there a problem?

Given that three emails were sent about it within an hour of each other,
something tells me that if it had been down for a few days, Someone
would have mentioned something earlier :)

It's up again now.

Christopher Schmidt
MetaCarta