Problem with labels (text disappears)

Jean-Baptiste PASSOT
Hi,

I am currently writing a wms client using geoserver in order to get the
data layers.
All data are stored in an Oracle Spatial database.
Some layers include text (labels).
My problem is the following :
Not all the labels are correctly displayed on the map, some of them are
visible, some of them aren't.
If I pan slowly and request a new map, some of the labels which were not
visible become visible, and some of the labels which were visible aren't
anymore...
This is just frustrating and I suppose there is a way to oblige
GeoServer to display all the labels... (I presume there must be a
variable(limit) that could be set to a different value)

Thanks in advance for your help,

JB

Re: Problem with labels (text disappears)

Chris Holmes-2
Hey, sorry for the late response.

This sounds like a bug.  Could you submit it to the task tracker?
http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/BrowseProject.jspa?id=10311
If you could include screen shots of the problem and the sld file you're
using (you can attach files directly to the issue), as well as which
version of geoserver, java, servlet container, and oracle that you're
using.

thanks!

Chris