Problem with OpenLayers.Ajax.getElementsByTagNameNS

Problem with OpenLayers.Ajax.getElementsByTagNameNS

Erik Uzureau
I tried using OL 2.2rc3 with an application that does some
funky ajax stuff and i kept getting an error with i think this
function: OpenLayers.Ajax.getElementsByTagNameNS()

Has anyone else seen this?

erik

Re: Problem with OpenLayers.Ajax.getElementsByTagNameNS

Schuyler Erle-2
* On 13-Nov-2006 at  7:27AM EST, Erik Uzureau said:
> I tried using OL 2.2rc3 with an application that does some
> funky ajax stuff and i kept getting an error with i think this
> function: OpenLayers.Ajax.getElementsByTagNameNS()

What's the error?

SDE

Re: Problem with OpenLayers.Ajax.getElementsByTagNameNS

Erik Uzureau
"parentnode has no properties"

I'm running it off a singlefile version which makes it trickier to
debug, which I haven't even attempted to do.

-E