Problem using ST_Split to split line shapefile with nearby points

Problem using ST_Split to split line shapefile with nearby points

Heinz Chen
I am working with PostGIS 2.2.1 and trying to split line shapefile with nearby points. My aim is to get the split line shapefile. I have successfully found and exported the closest points on the line with ST_ClosestPoint, but as I used ST_Split, It seems that I still could not get the split line, and I could not check the result with QGIS visually.

The detail of this problem was posted in: ST_split returned error or wrong resultand I am newbie to SQL and PostGIS, please give me any suggestion, thank you.