Problem retrieving ONLY some attributes

Fernando Zuriaga
Hello, I have a problem with the DateTime format. I use a postgis data base,
and the table has a DateTime field. But I don't want to receibe this
attribute.
The problem is that I can't select the attributes of features to receibe,
WFS always send ALL attributes for the features.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<GetFeature xmlns="http://www.opengis.net/wfs"
xmlns:gml="http://www.opengis.net/gml"
xmlns:ogc="http://www.opengis.net/ogc" version="1.0.0" service="WFS"
outputFormat="GML2">
<Query typeName="elFerGis:usuarios">
<ogc:PropertyName>elFerGis:nombre</ogc:PropertyName>
<ogc:PropertyName>elFerGis:dinero</ogc:PropertyName>
<ogc:PropertyName>elFerGis:password</ogc:PropertyName>
</Query>
</GetFeature>

Thanks in advanced:
F.Zuriaga