Problem restrict a layer to a specific feature type

Problem restrict a layer to a specific feature type

StefanC
Dear list,

i have build a Feature Store based on a GML (GML Feature Collection). This GML has 2 different Feature Types.

i want to map these Feature Types in different Layers. I try to do this in the Map Layer Configuration with the Parameter "Feature Type".

<FeatureStoreId>test_featurestore</FeatureStoreId>
  <FeatureLayer>
< FeatureType xmlns:plu="http://inspire.ec.europa.eu/schemas/plu/4.0/PlannedLandUse.xsd">plu:SpatialPlan</FeatureType>
    <l:Name>LU.SpatialPlan</l:Name>
    <d:Title>LU.SpatialPlan</d:Title>
< s:CRS>EPSG:25832</s:CRS>
  </FeatureLayer>
< FeatureLayer>
< FeatureType xmlns:plu="http://inspire.ec.europa.eu/schemas/plu/4.0/PlannedLandUse.xsd">plu:ZoningElement</FeatureType>
    <l:Name>LU.ZoningElement</l:Name>
    <d:Title>LU.ZoningElement</d:Title>
< s:CRS>EPSG:25832</s:CRS>
  </FeatureLayer>
< /FeatureLayers>

Then i put this 2 Layers in A Theme Configuration.
  <LayerStoreId>test_layer</LayerStoreId>
 <Theme>
    <d:Title>layers</d:Title>
< s:CRS>EPSG:25832</s:CRS>
     <Theme>
      <Identifier>LU.SpatialPlan</Identifier>
      <d:Title>LU.SpatialPlan</d:Title>
      <Layer>LU.SpatialPlan</Layer>
    </Theme>
    <Theme>
      <Identifier>LU.ZoningElement</Identifier>
      <d:Title>LU.ZoningElement</d:Title>
      <Layer>LU.ZoningElement</Layer>
    </Theme>
    </Theme>
</Themes>

The Theme Configuration i use in the WMS configuration.
  <wms:ServiceConfiguration>
    <wms:ThemeId>test_theme</wms:ThemeId>
  </wms:ServiceConfiguration>
</wms:deegreeWMS>

The two different layers in the WMS does not contain bounding boxes in the Capabilities. It seems, that the two different Feature Types cannot be mapped although they are listed as Feature Types in the feature Store. If I don’t use the “Feature Type” parameter the complete Feature Collection (both Feature Types) are visible in both wms-Layers.
I try to attached the workspace but the file extension seems to be blacklisted.

Best regards

Stefan

Re: Problem restrict a layer to a specific feature type

StefanC
Dear List,

I found the Problem.

I changed the Schema URL From

Best regards
Stefan
Gesendet: Freitag, 13. Januar 2017 um 13:34 Uhr
Von: "Stefan Carl" <[hidden email]>
An: [hidden email]
Betreff: [deegree-users] Problem restrict a layer to a specific feature type

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Developer Access Program for Intel Xeon Phi Processors Access to Intel Xeon Phi processor-based developer platforms. With one year of Intel Parallel Studio XE. Training and support from Colfax. Order your platform today. http://sdm.link/xeonphi_______________________________________________ deegree-users mailing list [hidden email] https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/deegree-users