Problem login after install

mik-10
I have installed GeoNetwork Desktop 2.0.1 for Windows on a machine where
no previous installations ever were. I have chosen all options defaults
during the installation. Then trying to login as "administrator" with the
password I entered during the installation (simple "GeoNetwork") I receive
an error message: "The requested operation could not be performed. Table
'APP.Users' was not found." Should some additional steps be carried out,
or what could have gone wrong?

With best regards, Mik

Re: Problem login after install

acarboni
Hi Mik,

we have discovered a bug in the 2.0.1 that prevents it from being installed
succesfully. We will release a 2.0.2 shortly to fix this problem.

Cheers,
Andrea