Problem in harvesting

GeoNetwork users mailing list
Dear all,
I am struggling with the harvester of Geonetwork. I am trying to harvest a SOS:http://insitu.webservice-energy.org/52n-sos-webapp/sos?SERVICE=SOS&VERSION=1.0.0&REQUEST=GetCapabilities

which should work however I get this error:
org.fao.geonet.utils.Xml Xml.java (382) #transform
org.fao.geonet.kernel.harvest.harvester.ogcwxs.Harvester Harvester.java (330) #addMetadata
org.fao.geonet.kernel.harvest.harvester.ogcwxs.Harvester Harvester.java (242) #harvest
org.fao.geonet.kernel.harvest.harvester.ogcwxs.OgcWxSHarvester OgcWxSHarvester.java (150) #doHarvest
org.fao.geonet.kernel.harvest.harvester.AbstractHarvester$HarvestWithIndexProcessor AbstractHarvester.java (649) #process
org.fao.geonet.kernel.harvest.harvester.AbstractHarvester AbstractHarvester.java (721) #harvest
org.fao.geonet.kernel.harvest.harvester.HarvesterJob HarvesterJob.java (57) #execute
org.quartz.core.JobRunShell JobRunShell.java (213) #run
org.quartz.simpl.SimpleThreadPool$WorkerThread SimpleThreadPool.java (557) #run
Can someone tell me what is the problem? and how can I solve it?
best regardsMani

Re: Problem in harvesting

Jose Garcia
Hi

The problem seem the version of SOS supported is only 1.0, not 2.0 as in
the service you are using.

I opened a issue to track this:
https://github.com/geonetwork/core-geonetwork/issues/2686

I quick fix (but will drop the support for SOS 1.0), is that you change
https://github.com/geonetwork/core-geonetwork/blob/3.4.x/schemas/iso19139/src/main/plugin/iso19139/convert/OGCWxSGetCapabilitiesto19119/OGCSOSGetCapabilities-to-19119.xsl#L31

xmlns:sos="http://www.opengis.net/sos/2.0"

But probably also some changes will be required in the xslt as probably
Capabilities for SOS 2.0 has differences with SOS 1.0.

Regards,
Jose García

On Mon, Apr 16, 2018 at 10:15 AM, mane moshref via GeoNetwork-users <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear all,
> I am struggling with the harvester of Geonetwork. I am trying to harvest a
> SOS:http://insitu.webservice-energy.org/52n-sos-webapp/sos?
> SERVICE=SOS&VERSION=1.0.0&REQUEST=GetCapabilities
>
> which should work however I get this error:
> org.fao.geonet.utils.Xml Xml.java (382) #transform
> org.fao.geonet.kernel.harvest.harvester.ogcwxs.Harvester Harvester.java
> (330) #addMetadata
> org.fao.geonet.kernel.harvest.harvester.ogcwxs.Harvester Harvester.java
> (242) #harvest
> org.fao.geonet.kernel.harvest.harvester.ogcwxs.OgcWxSHarvester
> OgcWxSHarvester.java (150) #doHarvest
> org.fao.geonet.kernel.harvest.harvester.AbstractHarvester$HarvestWithIndexProcessor
> AbstractHarvester.java (649) #process
> org.fao.geonet.kernel.harvest.harvester.AbstractHarvester
> AbstractHarvester.java (721) #harvest
> org.fao.geonet.kernel.harvest.harvester.HarvesterJob HarvesterJob.java
> (57) #execute
> org.quartz.core.JobRunShell JobRunShell.java (213) #run
> org.quartz.simpl.SimpleThreadPool$WorkerThread SimpleThreadPool.java
> (557) #run
> Can someone tell me what is the problem? and how can I solve it?
> best regardsMani
> projects/geonetwork

<https://twitter.com/geocat_bv>

Re: Problem in harvesting

GeoNetwork users mailing list
 Many Thanks Jose for your prompt answer.
In harvester I have to choose the service type which is SOS1.0.0 So anyway I believe it only works for SOS1.0.0. as you said it needs some work on xslt.But as the getCapabalities also works for version 1 here I thought there shouldn't be any problem for the version.

    On Monday, April 16, 2018, 10:43:13 AM GMT+2, Jose Garcia <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Vriendelijke groeten / Kind regards,

Jose García

Veenderweg 13
6721 WD Bennekom