Probelem regarding group folder in fusion legend

Probelem regarding group folder in fusion legend

farman
Hi all respected mailing list members,
I am facing a problem regarding group layers folder in fusion weblayout.
when I uncheck group folder its corresponding layers didn't uncheck but
layers on map hide, and when I uncheck all layers one by one and then check
group folder layers didn't check. And also if I uncheck group folder then
check/uncheck layers individually no data show on map. Here are two
screenshots <http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/t384428/scrnsht1.png>
<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/t384428/scrnsht2.png>
I am using mapguide 3.1.1 with fusion-3.1.2-test on windows 10.

Re: Probelem regarding group folder in fusion legend

GordonL
Are you using any Tiled Layers in the map?

Re: Probelem regarding group folder in fusion legend

farman
Thanks GordonL sir for reply,
yes I am using google maps tiled layer(XYZ layer). All other layers are road
layers and I have combined these layer in group and named it 'cnw data'. I
have attach xml file of my weblayout.
file.xml <http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/t384428/file.xml>