Print size A1

zsolt.gal
Hello list!

Someone make A1 size print from Mapbender?

I try and I succeeded but only at 150 dp resolution. Above this resolution the PDF file is created but the map is empty.

I change  in php.ini  the  memory_limit to 1G, 4G, or -1 without any result, map is empty.

I thanks in advance for any help to solve this.

Zsolt

Re: Print size A1

Göldner, Reiner Dr. - LfA

Hi Zsolt,

this may result from the maximum resolution of the used WMS-Service, that often is 2000*2000 or 4000*4000 pixel. You find it in the capabilities of the service. With this, the measure of your print area and the print resolution you can find out, if it will work or not. For me a resolution of  100 dpi at 4000*4000 works, e.g.

Best regards

Reiner

Dr. Reiner Göldner
Referent GIS

LANDESAMT FÜR ARCHÄOLOGIE SACHSEN│SAXON ARCHAEOLOGICAL HERITAGE OFFICE
Zur Wetterwarte 7 │01109 Dresden
Tel: +49 351 8926 803│Fax: +49 351 8926 999
[hidden email] www.archaeologie.sachsen.de
Kein Zugang für elektronisch signierte sowie für verschlüsselte elektronische Dokumente

Re: Print size A1

zsolt.gal
Hi Reiner!

Thank you for detailed explanation. Now I print A0 and is ok.

Danke.

Zsolt