Print Widget Fails if Title Blank

GordonL
MGOS 2.5.0.7449    Print Widget

How to fix:

In C:\Program Files\OSGeo\MapGuide\Web\www\fusion\widgets\Print\printablepage.php

line 78

add the line:

$isArrow = $params['ISARROW'];
if(isset($params['TITLE'])
      $title = $params['TITLE'];

this is check if the TITLE is filled out on the form, otherwise the Print widget fails.

I don't have rights to submit a Fusion bug report, so if someone can do this...

Re: Print Widget Fails if Title Blank

Jackie Ng
Do you have an osgeo user id? I find it strange that you can't create tickets.

- Jackie

Re: Print Widget Fails if Title Blank

GordonL
Thanks Jackie,
I persisted and managed to file the bug.  I will be more robust in the future with my bug submittals now that I have access to the process.

(thanks for the XML2JSON.php fix too!)