Print Composer - Rotation of Shapefiles with transparency

Print Composer - Rotation of Shapefiles with transparency

N St
Hi List,

I try to rotate a map in the print composer and I have an awkward problem. I wanted to check if I am alone in this case, or if it's a bug.

I work under Windows 7 64 Pro - QGIS is 2.0.1.

When I rotate a map in the print composer, shapefiles are cut at a right angle (according to the north) if the transparency is not set at 0. If the transparency is set at zero, no problems. When I rotate the map from 180 degrees it works fine too, but anything else doesn't. Output is the same if it exported in .jpg, .pdf, ...

Enclosed the output with the print composer and a rotation of 330 degrees and a screenshot of the print composer (the map is cached). The transparency of the green layer is set at 5%, 0% for the red. You can see how the green layer is cut ...

This problem doesn't appear for raster with/without transparency.

I already tried to modify every option I knew, but it doesn't work.

 Any hints?
Thanks a lot
Nebi

Re: Print Composer - Rotation of Shapefiles with transparency

Mike Flannigan

I'd try this out for you, but I can't find the rotate capability
in "Project" - "New Print Composer".  Across from Rotation I have
Portrait and Landscape, but that is all.

Mike

Any chance you could answer this question below
that I posted 2 weeks ago?

Interestingly, I don't seem to have OSM plugin on
my version 2.0.1.  I don't see it under Installed
and I don't see it under Get more, though there is
an OSMEditorRemoteControl in the Get more tab.

How do I get it on ver 2.0.1 QGIS - Win64 version?

To start the Plugin Manager go to "Plugins" -
"Manage and Install Plugins".

Mike

Message: 8
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 10:25:41 +0100