Presenting FOSS at GISSA Mpumalanga tomorrow

Presenting FOSS at GISSA Mpumalanga tomorrow

gavinf
To anyone within a reasonable distance of Skukuza:

GISSA Mpumalanga is holding their AGM at Skukuza today and tomorrow and I was due to present a (potentially hands-on) session on QGIS, OSM and ODM tomorrow from 14h30-16h00 but am unable to make it.

It would be great if one of you could stand in for me to present or demo anything to do with FOSS GIS, open data, etc. If you can, please let me know asap. If you’re already attending the meeting, even better - please let Humbelani know.

thanks

Gavin