Presentation of OSGeo at the Mapathon

Moritz Lennert
Hi everyone,

IIUC, I was designated volunteer to present OSGeo.be at the Mapathon at
the ULB this weekend. Does anyone have a presentation available for that
? Just so I don't reinvent the wheel. Are others presenting at the other
universities ?

Moritz

Re: Presentation of OSGeo at the Mapathon

Moritz Lennert
On 11/04/16 13:30, Moritz Lennert wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> IIUC, I was designated volunteer to present OSGeo.be at the Mapathon at
> the ULB this weekend. Does anyone have a presentation available for that
> ? Just so I don't reinvent the wheel. Are others presenting at the other
> universities ?

Hello, anybody there ?

Moritz

Re: Presentation of OSGeo at the Mapathon

KRUWIALIS Gael-2
Hi Moritz,

I don't write a presentation for this sorry, Johan or Dirk maybe when you talk with Minister Decroo ?

Gael

On 11/04/16 13:30, Moritz Lennert wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> IIUC, I was designated volunteer to present OSGeo.be at the Mapathon
> at the ULB this weekend. Does anyone have a presentation available for
> that ? Just so I don't reinvent the wheel. Are others presenting at
> the other universities ?

Hello, anybody there ?

Moritz

Re: Presentation of OSGeo at the Mapathon

Johan Van de Wauw
Moritz,

I forgot you were not on the board list. I'm preparing a website first
which I would use as a basis for a presentation (logo, photos,
upcoming events).

Feel free to take a sneak peak at: http://osgeo.foss4g.be/
Anyone on the list who would like to help - with styling, content or
translations, don't hesitate to get in touch. I would like to have
this running at OSGeo.be before the mapathon and the GeoDevEvening on
monday.

Kind Regards,
Johan

On 13/04/16 13:57, Johan Van de Wauw wrote:

> Moritz,
>
> I forgot you were not on the board list. I'm preparing a website first
> which I would use as a basis for a presentation (logo, photos,
> upcoming events).
>
> Feel free to take a sneak peak at: http://osgeo.foss4g.be/
> Anyone on the list who would like to help - with styling, content or
> translations, don't hesitate to get in touch. I would like to have
> this running at OSGeo.be before the mapathon and the GeoDevEvening on
> monday.

That would be great. I could just use the website as basis for the (3-5
minutes) presentation. However, I won't have much time to help on this
before Saturday...

Moritz

Re: Presentation of OSGeo at the Mapathon

Johan Van de Wauw
Moritz,

I've uploaded a presentation you can use to:
http://www.osgeo.be/files/osgeobe.odp

Please feel free to improve!

Kind Regards,
Johan

On 15/04/16 22:53, Johan Van de Wauw wrote:
> Moritz,
>
> I've uploaded a presentation you can use to:
> http://www.osgeo.be/files/osgeobe.odp

Great, thanks !

Moritz

board list vs general belgium list [was Re: Presentation of OSGeo at the Mapathon]

Moritz Lennert
On 13/04/16 13:57, Johan Van de Wauw wrote:
> Moritz,
>
> I forgot you were not on the board list.

I have no idea how much communication is going on on that board list,
but traffic on belgium@ is very low. Generally, I would suggest that
most discussions happen on belgium@ and that only very specific
board-only related matters are discussed on the board list. This will
make the community more open and alive...

Moritz

Re: board list vs general belgium list [was Re: Presentation of OSGeo at the Mapathon]

Oliver May
I agree.

On 13/04/16 13:57, Johan Van de Wauw wrote:
Moritz,

I forgot you were not on the board list.

I have no idea how much communication is going on on that board list, but traffic on belgium@ is very low. Generally, I would suggest that most discussions happen on belgium@ and that only very specific board-only related matters are discussed on the board list. This will make the community more open and alive...

Moritz

Oliver May

DFC Software Engineering

Brugsesteenweg 587