Precision of GNSS-Points

Torsten Wiebke

Hello,

I want to compare different GNSS-Receivers in forest. Now I have various Shapefiles and ths data in GRASS from the GNSS-Receiver and one layer with the real points. How could I compare them by GRASS and R?

I would be glad if I can get some recommondations how to do that.

Thanks in advance

Torsten

Re: Precision of GNSS-Points

Markus Neteler
On Sun, Jul 12, 2015 at 4:31 PM, Torsten Wiebke <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I want to compare different GNSS-Receivers in forest. Now I have various
> Shapefiles and ths data in GRASS from the GNSS-Receiver and one layer with
> the real points. How could I compare them by GRASS and R?

While currently not having much time to think about this, I would
suggest to look at v.distance and then
http://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/R_statistics/rgrass7

Best
Markus