Postprocessing SCP-plugin

Carolina Rey
Hello everybody,

I have done the land use classification with ESA SNAP and imported it in QGIS. I would like to change a couple of houses which are black (shadows) so they turn into red (buildings). As I haven't done the classification with QGIS I have tried to apply the postprocessing but when I want to set the bands, it is not possible to choose the raster with the classification of the ESA SNAP. What could I?

See the screenshot above (the only option in the "select the input raster" ist the one shown).

Thnak you very much
Carolina

Libre de virus. www.avg.com