Postgresql 10 doesn't work with Mapbender

Postgresql 10 doesn't work with Mapbender

Marie Anna Baovola
Hello everyone,
After upgrading my Postgresql to version 10, I cannot acces to my application.
I've already told to one of the Mapbender community member and she replyed me that Mapbender does not work yet with Postgresql 10.
Thank you.

--
BAOVOLA Marie Anna

Re: Postgresql 10 doesn't work with Mapbender

Astrid Emde (WhereGroup)
Hello Maria,

thanks for sharing the information.

The problem has to do with doctrine our database abstraction layer
(DBAL).

doctrine-dbal version that we use in Mapbender does not support
PostgreSQL 10 yet.

https://www.doctrine-project.org/projects/doctrine-dbal/en/2.7/reference/platforms.html

So you have to provide a PostgreSQL version < 10.0 to run Mapbender at
the moment.

Astrid Emde

Am 2018-05-18 09:26, schrieb Marie Anna Baovola:

> Hello everyone,
> After upgrading my Postgresql to version 10, I cannot acces to my
> application.
> I've already told to one of the Mapbender community member and she
> replyed me that Mapbender does not work yet with Postgresql 10.
> Thank you.
>
> --
>
> BAOVOLA Marie Anna

Mit freundlichen Grüßen