Postgis topology with several layers

Luiz Andrade
Hi there,
My name is Luiz Claudio and I'm a QGIS plugin developer.
Here in Brazil we have a quite complex Spatial Data Structure (more than 200 layers).
Recently, our cartographic production has changed to QGIS, but until today we use GOTHIC LAMPS2 from Laser-Scan to deal with topology.

As we are studying Postgis topology and I would like to ask you guys some questions.

Question1:
How can I build one topology with contribution of several layers?
Our Spatial Data Structure needs to be validated considering several layers. For example, the vegetation and hydrography layers should build one topology because one has influence in the other.

In a topology structure like the one mentioned above, is it possible to set priorities to perform the snap the layers?
For instance, one layer should be used as reference to snap other layers according to a priority when creating the topology structure.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Regards,
Luiz Claudio.

Re: Postgis topology with several layers

Luiz Andrade
I fugured it out.
This is an example on how to build a topology with more than one layer contributing:

select topology.CreateTopology('topo', 3857)
--creating topo geom : layer 1
select AddTopoGeometryColumn('topo', 'schema', 'table_a', 'topogeom', 'MULTIPOLYGON')
--creating topo geom : layer 2
select AddTopoGeometryColumn('topo', 'schema', 'table_ab', 'topogeom', 'MULTIPOLYGON')
-- inserting data from vegatacao
select toTopoGeom(geom, 'topo', 1, 5) from schema.table_a
-- inserting data from massa dagua
select toTopoGeom(geom, 'topo', 2, 5) from schema.table_b

The snap is performed according to the insertion order when populating the topology.