PostGIS Materialized views

vogis
This post was updated on .
Hello,

I have a problem with integrating materialized views from a PostGIS
database. When I select the view in MapGuide an error indicates that the
table has no geometry. However, the view does have a geom attribute, as
shown in the attached image. Is this a problem at the provider level?
mat_view_mg.jpg
<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/t381410/mat_view_mg.jpg
mat_view_pg.jpg
<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/t381410/mat_view_pg.jpg

MapGuide 3.1.2
PostgreSQL 10.0
PostGIS 2.4.0
The FDO version is the one installed with the new version of MapGuide.
According to this information I believe:
MGOS 3.1.2 is built against the FDO 4.1 branch

Re: PostGIS Materialized views

Jackie Ng
Please state the versions of MapGuide, FDO, PostgreSQL and PostGIS you have
installed before anyone of us are able to help you further.

- Jackie