PostGIS-Driver for Jump

"Weßling, Achim"
Hallo,

I made some enhacements to the PostGIS-Driver. So now it is possible to
check if a feature allready exists in the Database and to update those ones.
If it is a new feature, it is inserted in the DB.
This make it possible to continously edit layers from a DB with Jump.
How can I get the code to be proofed through the community and then maybe
checked in to CVS?
Thanks!

Achim Weßling
=====================
INFOKOM Gütersloh AöR
Fachbereich Technische Anwendungen
Herzebrocker Str. 140
33334 Gütersloh
Tel.: 05241/85-2926
[hidden email]
http://www.infokom-gt.de

Re: PostGIS-Driver for Jump

Sandro Santilli-2
On Fri, Jul 09, 2004 at 11:07:31AM +0200, "Weßling, Achim" wrote:
> Hallo,
>
> I made some enhacements to the PostGIS-Driver. So now it is possible to
> check if a feature allready exists in the Database and to update those ones.
> If it is a new feature, it is inserted in the DB.
> This make it possible to continously edit layers from a DB with Jump.
> How can I get the code to be proofed through the community and then maybe
> checked in to CVS?
> Thanks!

First step should probably be provide an URL for download...
--strk;