Possibility for WMLS and WFS-T

Marie Anna Baovola
Hello,

Is there any possibility to upload a WFS link? My issue are that :

1) how could an user can download from my mapbender page a layer for their futur project?
2) how could I modify my layer from my geoportal?
3) how to import style (for legend).

Thank you.

--
BAOVOLA Marie Anna
Madagascar

Re: Possibility for WMLS and WFS-T

Armin Retterath
hi marie,

i think, that wfs is not implemented in mapbender3 - maybe this will be done in near future. if you need a geoportal solution for implementing a sdi - you may use the older mapbender2 instead. though this software is old, but it is used by some countries as central geoportal with integrated handling of ows (wfs(-t) (1.0.0,1.1.0,2.0.0), wms (1.1.0,1.1.1,1.3.0)) and metadata (for data and services).

for an example you may have a look at:

http://www.geoportal.rlp.de/portal/en/

best regards from germany,

armin

> Marie Anna Baovola <[hidden email]> hat am 19. November 2017 um 23:39 geschrieben:
>

> Hello,
>
> Is there any possibility to upload a WFS link? My issue are that :
>
> 1) how could an user can download from my mapbender page a layer for their
> futur project?
> 2) how could I modify my layer from my geoportal?
> 3) how to import style (for legend).
>

> Thank you.
>
> --
> BAOVOLA Marie Anna
> Madagascar

Re: Possibility for WMLS and WFS-T

Charlotte Toma

Hello Marie,

it is true that the function to upload a WFS link is not yet integrated. However, you can configure your WMS services and select predefined styles from your wms.

Here are the docu-websides with the informations regarding this topic:

You can't download a layer, but you can display the metadata in the layertree. You can modify your layer for the display in the map (opacity and things like this). This works for the display in the current application and doesn't changes the base source. You can import a predefined style of your layer in your layerset (edit instance > go to layer and click the three dots at the right side).

I hope this helps you.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Charlotte Toma