Ports Config

Andreas Böhme
Hello guys,
I have a question concerning the port configuration in the web
interface. So I have my URL for my GN now and for sure there is no port
number included.
But in the web config if I leave the standard 8080 or change it to
whatever port this number is appended to my URL if I upload something to
the datastore. If I leave it blank it appends ":". Can somebaody explain
what I need to change? Do I need to change my apache settings ?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

Andreas

smime.p7s (7K) Download Attachment

Re: Ports Config

Deordic, Dejan (LGL)
Hi,

this problem is already described in Github. Solution for this problem is documented here:

https://github.com/geonetwork/core-geonetwork/issues/2477#issuecomment-533492477

The solution worked for us in Geonetwork 3.8.x.

Greetings