Porblems with labeling Coordinate grid and the numbers-Change

Porblems with labeling Coordinate grid and the numbers-Change

Reist Stefan
Transifex Webtranslation page for QGIS is on https://www.transifex.com/qgis/

Hi,

Im using QGIS 2.14 and i have the following 2 Problems: Both Problems are in the Print Compilation:

-          How i can the labeling Coordinate move, that this are not on the Coordinate Line, rather a little bit higher?

-          How i can change the Numbers on the side the map. Now it's beginns from top to bottom with the numbers 10 to 1. But now i will change this chronology from top to bottom and beginns with 1 to 10. Can someone help me?

Thank you for the help!

Steven

Re: Porblems with labeling Coordinate grid and the numbers-Change

macho
Transifex Webtranslation page for QGIS is on https://www.transifex.com/qgis/

Hi Stefan,

Thanks for your question, but the qgis-tr mailing list is mainly for
translation discussions.
I forward your mail to the correct mailing list for these kind of
questions (qgis-user).
Hope you are subscribed there.

From fast reading your questions can all be solved by playing around
with the labeling options.

But I am sure you will get more detailed answers on the qgis-user mailing list.

regards
Werner