Plugin development manual

Alex Irmel Oviedo Solis
Hello world, I'm trying to create a authentication and autorization plugin for gvsig desktop 2.3.1.

Does anyone have latest manual for plugin development? all manuals and official documentation are a little old and many instructions are not applicale now.

Thank in advance

Re: Plugin development manual

Alvaro Anguix-3
Hello Alex,

The developers quick start guide is here:
English (gvSIG 2.2): http://downloads.gvsig.org/download/web/html/en/developers_quick_start/2.2/index.html
Spanish (gvSIG 2.3): http://downloads.gvsig.org/download/web/html/es/developers_quick_start/2.3/index.html
And in Spanish you can find a post related with your objective:
https://blog.gvsig.org/2015/04/13/control-de-acceso-en-gvsig-2-1-0/

Best Regards,
Alvaro

On 19/01/17 19:16, Alex Irmel Oviedo Solis wrote:
Hello world, I'm trying to create a authentication and autorization plugin for gvsig desktop 2.3.1.

Does anyone have latest manual for plugin development? all manuals and official documentation are a little old and many instructions are not applicale now.

Thank in advance

Re: Plugin development manual

Óscar Martínez

Hi,
Also the Scripting guide and other links like gvsig javadocs here:
http://downloads.gvsig.org/download/web/html/es/index.html