Plugin Django app

pcav
Hi all,
I'm not sure I have the updated picture, but AFAIK we have:
* an old Django app, running on an old server
* un updated py3 Django app, that should be working, but not installed yet.
Is this right? In this case, I'd be happy of having the new one running
(the old one is slow and sometimes stops), especially because it would
be wasteful to do modifications on the old one. Is there anyone
available to help? Or does anyone see a way to fix this?
Cheers.

--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu
QGIS.ORG Chair:

Re: Plugin Django app

Tim Sutton-6
Paolo migrating the plugins app (assuming that is what you are referring to) has been done by Alessandro and we have plan to include the production deployment as part of the infrastructure work we propose. Rohmat started with it but IIRC he never finished getting it into production.

Regards

Tim

On 20 Nov 2019, at 14:59, Paolo Cavallini <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi all,
I'm not sure I have the updated picture, but AFAIK we have:
* an old Django app, running on an old server
* un updated py3 Django app, that should be working, but not installed yet.
Is this right? In this case, I'd be happy of having the new one running
(the old one is slow and sometimes stops), especially because it would
be wasteful to do modifications on the old one. Is there anyone
available to help? Or does anyone see a way to fix this?
Cheers.

--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu
QGIS.ORG Chair: