Please vote! GeoMoose OSGeo Funding Release

Please vote! GeoMoose OSGeo Funding Release

Dan Little-2
Hey Folks!

I hope the week is finding you well and things are going apace into the holiday season! I am putting to vote that our funding from OSGeo be released to SharedGeo. SharedGeo itself has been handling our hosting, CI, and doing our release management. They are also our funding agent.

Please +1 to confirm your approval of the release of our funding to ShareGeo.

Thanks!

PS: Expect a follow up email this week with a development status report and a proposal for a PSC meeting in January of next year. Happy Holidays!

Re: Please vote! GeoMoose OSGeo Funding Release

blammo
+1

bobb

On Dec 11, 2019, at 12:50 PM, Dan Little <[hidden email]> wrote:

Think Before You Click: This email originated outside our organization.

Hey Folks!

I hope the week is finding you well and things are going apace into the holiday season! I am putting to vote that our funding from OSGeo be released to SharedGeo. SharedGeo itself has been handling our hosting, CI, and doing our release management. They are also our funding agent.

Please +1 to confirm your approval of the release of our funding to ShareGeo.

Thanks!

PS: Expect a follow up email this week with a development status report and a proposal for a PSC meeting in January of next year. Happy Holidays!

Re: Please vote! GeoMoose OSGeo Funding Release

Brian Fischer

+1

Brian Fischer

Project Manager - GIS  |  Principal

Houston Engineering, Inc.

O 763.493.4522 | D 763.493.6664 | F 763.493.5572

Re: Please vote! GeoMoose OSGeo Funding Release

Eli Adam
+1

Eli

On Wed, Dec 11, 2019 at 11:23 AM TC Haddad <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1
>
> Tanya
>
> On Wed, Dec 11, 2019 at 10:50 AM Dan Little <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hey Folks!
>>
>> I hope the week is finding you well and things are going apace into the holiday season! I am putting to vote that our funding from OSGeo be released to SharedGeo. SharedGeo itself has been handling our hosting, CI, and doing our release management. They are also our funding agent.
>>
>> Please +1 to confirm your approval of the release of our funding to ShareGeo.
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> PS: Expect a follow up email this week with a development status report and a proposal for a PSC meeting in January of next year. Happy Holidays!

Re: Please vote! GeoMoose OSGeo Funding Release

Brent Fraser
+0

 Brent

> I hope the week is finding you well and things are going apace into the
> holiday season! I am putting to vote that our funding from OSGeo be
> released to SharedGeo. SharedGeo itself has been handling our hosting,
CI,
> and doing our release management. They are also our funding agent.
>
> Please +1 to confirm your approval of the release of our funding to
> ShareGeo.
>
> Thanks!
>
> PS: Expect a follow up email this week with a development status report
and
> a proposal for a PSC meeting in January of next year. Happy Holidays!

Re: Please vote! GeoMoose OSGeo Funding Release

Dan Little-2
Summary of voting history:

+1: Dan "Ducky" Little, Brian Fischer, TC Haddad, Eli Adam, Jim Klassen
+0: Brent Fraser, Bob Basques

With that the motion passes.