Please share!-GRASS GIS Raleigh meetup, November 5, Hunt at NC State

Please share!-GRASS GIS Raleigh meetup, November 5, Hunt at NC State

kathi-2

Please share!
File:GRASS meetup 10 01 2016.jpg

Interested in using GRASS GIS as a geospatial processing backend? Or for reproducible research with Python? Or as a surprisingly powerful desktop GIS? Then come to the November GRASS GIS Raleigh meetup which will be specifically focused on getting newcomers started with anything ranging from using GRASS GIS to programing and contributing. The meetup is planned for Saturday, November 5. Meet in 4502 Fishbowl at the Hunt library at NC State Centennial Campus at 2 PM. Map here. Join any time during the afternoon; we will be there at least till 6 PM, but there is an option to stay longer.

Contact Vashek if interested in attending, or if you have any questions:
[hidden email]

Grasslogo Click here to join our meet-up group, here to join the OSGEO listserve, or find our more on the GRASS wiki here. Beginners welcome! Want the RSS feed for this group? Get news to your inbox? Copy this link into your email program!  http://www.triangleareagis.com/homepage/groups/grass-gis/feed/