Please help - refreshLayersAfterFeatureSave -

Please help - refreshLayersAfterFeatureSave -

zsolt.gal

Hello List!

I have a layer MyLines from my Geoserver on the main map. MyLines is a table in a PostgresSQL database.

I edit MyLines with Digitizer, and change the field LineColor.

The change effect appear only after I pan or zoom on the map.

I use

refreshLayersAfterFeatureSave:

                - 164

where 164 is the Instance-ID of my layer.

Where to put in the Digitizer Schemes this line? Is the place in schemes affect the change appear on the map?

Thanks in advance for any help or idea where to find the solution.

Zsolt GAL

Re: Please help - refreshLayersAfterFeatureSave -

Charlotte Toma

Good morning,

if you add the "refreshLayersAfterFeatureSave" parameter in your digititizer schemes you don't need to pan/zoom in the map. The moment you klick the save button all listed layers will be updated, e.g. layerinstance 164.

You need to add this parameter in the same level with "allowDigitize/allowDelete/alllowEditData":

poi:
    label: point digitizing
    inlineSearch: true
    maxResults: 500
    featureType:
        connection: search_db
        table: poi
        uniqueId: gid
        geomType: point
        geomField: geom
        srid: 4326
    openFormAfterEdit: true
    zoomScaleDenominator: 500
    allowEditData: true
    allowDelete: true
    refreshLayersAfterFeatureSave:
      - 164

Greetings

Charly

--
***************************
Where2B Konferenz 2019

Charlotte Toma
GIS-Consultant
WhereGroup GmbH
Eifelstraße 7
53119 Bonn
Germany

Fon: +49 (0)228 / 90 90 38 - 24
Fax: +49 (0)228 / 90 90 38 - 11

[hidden email]
www.wheregroup.com
Geschäftsführer:
Olaf Knopp, Peter Stamm
Amtsgericht Bonn, HRB 9885

Am 11.11.19 um 06:26 schrieb Gal Zsolt:

Hello List!

I have a layer MyLines from my Geoserver on the main map. MyLines is a table in a PostgresSQL database.

I edit MyLines with Digitizer, and change the field LineColor.

The change effect appear only after I pan or zoom on the map.

I use

refreshLayersAfterFeatureSave:

                - 164

where 164 is the Instance-ID of my layer.

Where to put in the Digitizer Schemes this line? Is the place in schemes affect the change appear on the map?

Thanks in advance for any help or idea where to find the solution.

Zsolt GAL

pEpkey.asc (2K) Download Attachment

Re: Please help - refreshLayersAfterFeatureSave -

Astrid Emde (WhereGroup)
Hello Zsolt,

you can't use this parameter with Mapbender 3.0.8.4 and Digitizer
version 1.0.x

You would have to take the newer digitzer version 1.3.

https://github.com/mapbender/mapbender-digitizer/releases/tag/v1.3-beta21

You have to build Mapbender with this version. Please follow the git
based installation.

https://github.com/mapbender/mapbender-starter/blob/master/README.md#getting-the-code

And replace the digitizer version with
/mapbender-starter/application/composer.json file

"mapbender/digitizer": "v1.3-beta21@dev"

Best regards Astrid

Am 2019-11-11 06:26, schrieb Gal Zsolt:

> Hello List!
>
> I have a layer MyLines from my Geoserver on the main map. MyLines is a
> table in a PostgresSQL database.
>
> I edit MyLines with Digitizer, and change the field LineColor.
>
> The change effect appear only after I pan or zoom on the map.
>
> I use
>
> refreshLayersAfterFeatureSave:
>                 - 164
>
> where 164 is the Instance-ID of my layer.
>
> Where to put in the Digitizer Schemes this line? Is the place in
> schemes affect the change appear on the map?
>
> Thanks in advance for any help or idea where to find the solution.
>
> Zsolt GAL

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Astrid Emde
GIS-Consultant

***************************
Where2B Konferenz 2019
12. Dezember 2019 in Bonn
where2b-conference.com
***************************

   Astrid Emde
   WhereGroup GmbH
   Eifelstraße 7
   53119 Bonn
   Germany

   Fon: +49(0)228 90 90 38 - 22
   Fax: +49(0)228 90 90 38 - 11

   [hidden email]
   www.wheregroup.com

   Folgen Sie der WhereGroup auf twitter:
http://twitter.com/WhereGroup_com

Geschäftsführer:
Olaf Knopp, Peter Stamm
Amtsgericht Bonn, HRB 9885

Re: Please help - refreshLayersAfterFeatureSave -

zsolt.gal

Thank you for your detailed answer.
Astrid wrote an answer and first I need to upgrade Mapbender and Digitizer .  I use 3.0.7.3 .

Have a nice day!