Please check the translations for the upcoming 6.4.3 release

Please check the translations for the upcoming 6.4.3 release

Markus Neteler
Dear translators,

I have recently updated the .po file from freshy created templates.

Please check the translations for the upcoming 6.4.3 release. A new
(and hopefully last) release candidate will be prepared soon.
We expect that this is the last release candidate before the new stable
version GRASS GIS 6.4.3 - hence a good occasion to check the
translations.

You can grab the latest .po files here:
http://svn.osgeo.org/grass/grass/branches/releasebranch_6_4/locale/po/

Further instructions here:
http://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_messages_translation

Just happily send the updated .po files to me, I'll merge them in.

Best,
Markus

Re: Please check the translations for the upcoming 6.4.3 release

Markus Neteler
(cc list since I don't know)

On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 9:07 PM, javier Garcia Prieto
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Im getting the new po files, but I have some questions for Spanish
> translation. Language code es? and plural forms nplurals=2; plural=(n != 1);?
> Thanks in advance
>
> Javier GarcĂ­a Prieto

Can anybody help for Spanish?

thanks