Please add your site to the Gallery

jmckenna
Administrator
Hello everyone!

A new MapServer user recently reminded us that we need working examples
of applications (and MapServer-driven WMS/WFS/OWS services) listed on
our map gallery.  Please take a minute to add your site and specs
(respecting the syntax and alphabetical order) at:
https://github.com/mapserver/mapserver/wiki/MapServer-Site-Gallery

Thank you everyone! :)

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
http://www.gatewaygeomatics.com/

Re: Please add your site to the Gallery

jmckenna
Administrator
A reminder for everyone to add your site or OGC services to the
MapServer Site Gallery:
https://github.com/mapserver/mapserver/wiki/MapServer-Site-Gallery
(Carlos Ruiz added a couple this morning, thank you Carlos!)

-jeff