Please Unsubscribe My Email

Li, Joshua S CIV SPAWARSYSCEN-PACIFIC, 56330
To Whom it May Concern,

I used to be a user and subscriber for OSSIM but at this time I no
longer wish to be on the mailing list. Please remove me.

Thank you for your time and consideration,
Josh

Re: Please Unsubscribe My Email

epifanio
Joshua Li <[hidden email]>

You must do this by yourself on the project list page
(look this apply to 99% of the mailing list services based on mailman, the sw used to manage this mailing list)

and follow there instructions  (click the button at the end of the page)

Cheers,

Massimo.