Please Help Puerto Rico Crowdsource GIS Data

Please Help Puerto Rico Crowdsource GIS Data

Yosem Companys
Hi All,

Do you or someone you know have expertise crowdsourcing GIS data?

I'm currently advising Hunter College's Center for Puerto Rican Studies ("Centro"), one of only a handful of groups using GIS mapping to help Puerto Rico.

Since Hurricane Maria's landfall, Centro's GIS mapping has shifted from relief to recovery and reconstruction. Centro would like to accelerate its efforts by creating a crowdsourcing platform for gathering GIS data.

To avoid reinventing the wheel, I suggested to Centro to connect with developers with expertise in crowdsourcing GIS data. Should you or someone you know have such expertise, please let me know.

Thanks,
Yosem