PlanetOSGeo twitter account

Fernando Quadro-4
Hi All,

I would like to inform you that the PlanetOSGeo account on Twitter has reached the mark of 500 followers.

We started on the platform in November 2019, and since then there have been more than 480 publications (an average of 2.3 posts per day).

Re: PlanetOSGeo twitter account

jody.garnett
That is good news! I can also report that the few things shared by osgeo on linkedin end up with good visibility. Facebook has been less productive.
--
Jody Garnett

On Wed, 3 Jul 2019 at 05:17, Fernando Quadro <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi All,

I would like to inform you that the PlanetOSGeo account on Twitter has reached the mark of 500 followers.

We started on the platform in November 2019, and since then there have been more than 480 publications (an average of 2.3 posts per day).

Re: PlanetOSGeo twitter account

Astrid Emde (OSGeo)
Hello Fernando,

great news! Thanks for sharing.

@fernando, @jjody - could you please add information about twitter,
facebook , linked in accounts at the following wiki-page:

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/News_Queue

Thanks Astrid